**Masks: We want everyone to feel as comfortable and safe as possible. Please wear a mask if that increases your comfort. Masks are not required.
Every person in Texas shall wear a face covering over the nose and mouth when
inside a commercial entity or other building or space open to the public, or when
in an outdoor public space, wherever it is not feasible to maintain six feet of social
distancing from another person not in the same household; provided, however,
that this face-covering requirement does not apply to the following: …
9. any person who is actively providing or obtaining access to religious worship, but wearing a face covering is strongly encouraged; …
Office of the Texas Governor (Updated 5-26-20): Revised Guidance for Houses of Worship during the Covid-19 Crisis
Attorney General of the State of Texas (4-21-20): Churches and Places of Worship Minimum Standard Health Protocols
NOTICE: Childcare during the worship service returns Sunday, May 24th
Nursery (infants to 2 years old)— The church nursery will be open at 10:30am. Please arrive with your child pre-screened and prepared to sign the provided affidavit prior to the start of service. The church nursery will close immediately following the conclusion of the service.
Children’s Church (3yo—PreK)— As is our custom, we will dismiss for Children’s Church following our time of worship through singing. Parents are asked to deliver their children to the CC classroom pre-screened and prepared to sign the provided affidavit. CC concludes immediately following the conclusion of the service.
Prescreen & Affidavit— All nursery and children’s church participants are asked to prescreen their children prior to dropping them off and to sign a provided affidavit indicating that these procedures and criteria have been met:
- Take temperature at home (no fever of 100.4 or greater)
- Parent affidavit attesting that no visible signs of fever, shortness of breath or cough prior to attending
- Visual Inspection for signs of illness by volunteer, which could include flushed cheeks, rapid breathing or difficulty breathing (without recent physical activity), fatigue, or extreme fussiness.
- Wash child’s hands upon admittance.
AFTERCARE: Report any signs of illness to DBC leadership in the upcoming week as we prepare for our next gathering.